About the DAO
- ViciNFT will mint all NFTs used in the campaign and distribute all funds in the Podcast Spotlight Fund (PSF).
- ViciNFT will screen all qualifying nominated podcasts for accuracy before distributing donation proceeds.
- ViciNFT holds the right to disqualify any nominated podcasts if it does not meet requirements in the terms of service.
- General Liability / Indemnification – ViciNFT & the Podcast Spotlight Fund are not responsible for any liabilities that result from a contractor’s acts in the course of the agreement.
- The top 10 qualified nominated and winning podcasts may be listed on podcastdao.io and may be promoted on ViciNFT social media and related accounts.
- Podcasts may voluntarily opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of the campaign.
- If a podcast opts out, donation proceeds for those NFTs will remain in the Podcast Spotlight Fund until the next DAO vote.
- Nominations or votes containing language deemed to harass, abuse or harm another party will be automatically disqualified, and NFT donation proceeds will go into the Podcast Spotlight Fund.
- Each Podcast Spotlight NFT purchased enables a DAO vote.
- Upcoming DAO voting date windows will be viewable on DAO members dynamic NFT’s.
- Podcast Spotlight campaign end date is Dec 31, 2024 at which time the DAO will vote on a final winning podcast(s) with the remaining donation proceeds.
- Podcasts must state what they will use winning donation proceeds for, i.e., operating costs, payroll, new equipment, etc., before accepting donation proceeds.
- Campaign limited to US produced Podcasts.
Podcast Spotlight Fund
- 80% of net proceeds go into a Podcast Spotlight Fund controlled by the DAO.
- Distribution phase – eligible podcasts will get paid directly via wire, check, or bank transfer within seven business days of the DAO vote.
- Distribution terms – 40% of net donation proceeds will go directly to every eligible nominated podcast, 40% will distribute to the winners, and 20% to ViciNFT for facilitation.
- Net proceeds are defined as gross proceeds minus credit card transaction fees and taxes where applicable.
- A Podcast can only win once.
- Any donation proceeds not collected by a winning podcast will stay in the Podcast Spotlight Fund to provide financial support to those determined by the DAO.